All About the Graha Doshas and Their Remedies
When you are about to complete some task with extreme efforts and you still can’t achieve perfection or success, it is because of your graha dosha. The planetary combinations hold power to destroy your happy life and affect the most significant events of your life. But do you know that yogas have positive impacts on our lives?
Just like yogas, there are remedies in Jathakam and Vedic astrology which help you get rid of these unlucky and happy deteriorating graha doshas. In this article, we will introduce you to all kinds of graha doshas depicted in online Jathakam in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, English, and Hindi and a few remedies to tackle them.
Types of Graha Doshas
Here is the list of 7 kinds of graha doshas and their cures:
1. Pitru Dosh
The planet and lord of the ninth house in conjunction with ketu and rahu cause pitru dosh. A person who is bearing the consequences of sins performed by her/his ancestors is suffering from pitry dosh. The suffering can be about retarted financial growth, domestic fights, infertility, and continuous conflicts.
- Plant a banyan tree in front of or near your home and offer water to that tree and Shiva Linga daily.
- Offer red clothes and food to Brahmins on days including Amavasya and Sankranti.
2. Kaal Sarp Dosh
Planets between Ketu in the fourth house and Rahu in the tenth house create Kaal Sarp Dosh. The person then has an unhappy life fighting to settle in the family, struggling with life and marital issues and surviving in debt.
- Enchantment of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 11 times in a day.
- Enchantment of “Om Naagkulaya Vidmahe Vishadantaya Dheemahi Tanno Sarpa Prachodayat” on a daily basis.
- Worship Natraj on Mondays.
Get Your Jathakam
3. Guru Chandal Dosh
When Guru and Ketu lie in planetary conjunction, Guru Chandal Dosh takes birth in the fate of an individual. It keeps the life of an individual in stress and havoc. The effect on Jupiter snatches wealth, liberalism and social behavior of the individual.
- Wear yellow coloured clothes.
- Offer raw milk every day to the roots of the Banyan tree.
4. Nadi Dosha
Nadi Dosha arrives just before the marriage of an individual and generates issues such as pregnancy complications, lack of love and intimacy between partners, and physical or mental disability of their child.
- The couple should perform Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja together.
- Females are advised to Vishnu incarnation and then to any individual.
5. Mangal Dosh
When Mars is present in the second house due to planetary combinations, the person is referred to as Manglik. The person then always suffers from a lack of resources and physical intimacy in the marriage.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
- Chanting ||Dharani Garbha Sambhutam vidyut kanti samaprabham ||
- ||Kumaaran shakti hastam ca tam mangalam pranamamyaham||
- ||Om mangalaaya namah|| weakens the effect of Mangal Dosh.
6. Gandmool Dosh
In Gandmool Dosh, Rahu and Ketu rule the six stars Revati, Ashwini, Jyestha, Magha, Ashlesha, and Moola. This dosh has a negative effect on children and makes them adverse to their parents and elders.
- Worshiping Lord Ganesha.
- Gandamool Shanti pooja should be performed after 27 days of childbirth.
7. Grahan Dosh
Grahan Dosh are of two types named Surya Grahan Dosh, and Chandra Grahan Dosh. It occurs when Rahu and Ketu arrive in conjunction with the sun and moon. This Dosh is a threat to martial life and the reason for distress.
- Worship Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva.
- Set a goal to chant Mritunjay’s mantra 1,25,000 times.
Hence, this was all about the graha dosh and their remedies. You can know more about the effects of Graha Dosha in detail in a 60-page Indepth Jathakam report about your education, career, marriage, health, wealth, etc.
This report contains the remedies to cure graha dosh in detail. Just buy this report, adopt the remedial measures and observe the positive changes and happiness returning into your lives.